This week is World Craft Week, raising funds and awareness for premature baby charity Bliss. If you’re looking for ideas for baby gifts to sew, how about these super cute baby sewing patterns?
1. Baby sleeping bag sewing pattern (above)
We featured this baby sleeping bag sewing pattern back in issue 22. Download our free sewing pattern here and for the full instructions, you can still get your hands on this issue via our digital back issues collection.
2-7 (Clockwise from top left)
2. Animal Baby Shoes, Twig and Tale
3. Digital Lullaby Layette Set sewing pattern, Oliver and S
4. Baby Ziggy Top, Made It Patterns
5. Natty Jane Baby Shoe Sewing Pattern, Delia Creates
6. Mei Tai Baby Carrier sewing pattern, Sew Liberated
7. Boho Baby Romper sewing pattern, See Kate Sew
And finally… 8. Baby harem pants
We know we’re biased but look how cute they are! Get the pattern and tutorial in issue 39 of Simply Sewing magazine.