In case you’ve missed it, Simply Christmas magazine is our sister title that’s packed with crafty ideas for your perfect Christmas. They’re the UK’s best-selling Christmas magazine and, in association with Janome, they’re offering you a dozen fabulous craft projects – for free this month!
Sign up here today and you’ll receive a daily email from 20 November to 1 December with a different craft project including full instructions and any templates you need to get started. If you’re based in the UK, you will also be entered into a prize draw to win a fantastic Janome DKS100 Special Edition sewing machine worth over £500!* It’s a fully computerised machine that’s ideal for beginners and advanced crafters alike.
*Sewing machine competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. T&C’s apply*
Simply Christmas – our highlights from inside the issue
If all this talk of seasonal making has got you in the mood for more, why not treat yourself to a copy of Simply Christmas today? You can take a peek inside the 2017 issue with this digital sampler, find a copy in all good newsagents and larger WHSmith stores, or buy a copy today in our online store.
Here are a few of our highlights from inside the issue…
- Transform your home in style with projects including a fantastic fabric wreath, stencilled gift wrap, cross stitched gift tags and a sparkling tree table centrepiece.
- There’s a comprehensive gift guide too, including plenty of ideas for your crafty friends and family, stocking fillers, and how to wrap your presents like a pro.
- It comes with two bonus mini magazines – filled with ideas for Christmas baking, and Christmas entertaining.
- Get creative in the kitchen with party recipes from Bake Off queen Nadia Hussain and homestyle guru Kirstie Allsopp; they’ll help you master all the festive favourite dishes.
- You can enter two festive competitions too, for a chance to win a trip to Lapland UK, or the ultimate party kit from Lakeland.
- And they’ll guide you through ten of the best festive family days out, to enjoy with your loved-ones.