It doesn’t take much for us to find an excuse to crack open the bubbly and celebrate our love of sewing… so that’s exactly what we’re doing today. With issue 27 we’re celebrating two years’ of Simply Sewing magazine, and we’re having a (virtual) party today. Come along and join us!
If you get our newsletter, you’ll have received our exclusive birthday offers this morning, including money off discounts for you to spend in some of our favourite online stores PLUS a bonus Fast Fat Quarter party bags tutorial. If you missed it, we’ll be lining up more exclusive offers and projects for our newsletter followers later in the year, so sign up today (you’ll see our newsletter box to the right of this post).
Join the party
But that’s just the beginning! We’ve got a whole day of festivities planned today… here’s how you can join in the fun!
- Make our free birthday projects! We’ll be posting up free tutorials for easy-sew party makes throughout the day today here on the blog, including these photo-booth dress-up accessories…
- Share your makes & win prizes We want to see what you’re sewing today! We’ve got 3 lucky dip prizes to give away to our favourite photos of your sewing table adventures. Simply share a photo online with the hashtag #sewbirthday to be in with a chance to win!
- New web series! We’re using the party as an excuse to launch our new web series: Fast Fat Quarter (FFQ). From now on, you can find our favourite free tutorials from our magazine archive of FFQ projects here on the blog!
- Grab a copy of our birthday issue – issue 27 is jam-packed with fresh sewing projects, including the free Nina dress pattern, how to make a roller blind, easy-sew skirt, super-cute Easter makes and more.
- Win £1200 of craft supplies – our bumper birthday competition is still open! It’s a once-in-a-lifetime prize – enter today.
- Save 50% on your favourite sewing mag – to celebrate our birthday, we’re offering you our best ever subscription offer – subscribe today and you can get 50% off your next year of Simply Sewing!