So many of our sewing friends and followers reveal how much they would love to sew for a living (who wouldn’t?!). So we’re bringing you am exciting new competition to win the chance to do just that…
We’re giving away a craft business package to get you on your way, or give your current start-up business a boost. Read on to start the new year with a new adventure…
We’ve got together with website hosting company Fasthosts, and our sister magazines Today’s Quilter, Mollie Makes and Love Patchwork & Quilting to offer you our first ever prize of its kind. If you’ve always wanted to set up your own sewing business (or you’ve started a small website but feel it’s time to level up and makeover your online shop) then read on to win a package of prizes to launch or boost your craft business online.
We’ve put together a bespoke prize filled with helpful tools to get you set up – with £2750 worth of prizes up for grabs. One lucky winner will win a web hosting package to help you launch your creative business (or boost your existing one), PLUS a bumper stash bundle to get you started making your own creations to sell and advertising in our magazines to spread the word once you’ve launched!
Win your own craft business: the prize
Our main winner will get all this:
- Website Builder Complete package (free e-shop website and domain name for 1 year) worth £120
- A series of three ¼ page adverts for your business in either Mollie Makes, Simply Sewing, Love Patchwork & Quilting or Today’s Quilter magazine (worth £789)
- 6 month magazine subscriptions to Love Patchwork & Quilting, Mollie Makes, Today’s Quilter and Simply Sewing magazines (worth £144)
- Brother Innov-is 55 Sewing Machine (worth £449)
- A bundle of over 30 beautiful Cloud 9 fabrics
- The New Craft House English Paper Piecing cushion kit
Plus! You could win runners up prizes too:
Second prize: Wins a free Website Builder Complete Package worth £120
Third prize: Wins a Website Builder Essential Package worth £60
7 Runners up: Wins a free domain (.co.uk or .uk) for one year
How to enter
We’re joining forces with Mollie Makes magazine to bring you this prize. To enter, visit www.molliemakes.com today. UK entrants only. The deadline for entries will be 15th December 2017.
What happens next?
After the closing date, our panel of industry experts will pick a shortlist of our favourite 10 entries and ask you all to send us a bit more information about your business or website idea. Look out for updates in the new year about the shortlist stage. Then after Christmas we’ll reveal the winners and send out the prizes!
Why we love the Website Builder packages from Fasthosts…
This competition is sponsored by our friends at Fasthosts. Browse their complete range of website solutions for your craft business over at www.fasthosts.co.uk. Here are a few reasons why we love their Website Builder for creating wow-inducing online craft shops…
- No designers or developers required
- One website, multiple devices
- SEO and social media tools
- 24/7 support
- Built-in ordering system
- Secure payments
- Free email
- Expand as your business grows