Say goodbye to the days of treading on pins on your carpet or finding them on your sofa. We’ve got 12 pack of Clover Mini Wonder Clips up for grabs, worth £26 each!
These award-winning Wonder Clips from Clover give a firm grip and are great for holding multiple layers of fabric securely in place while you’re stitching or quilting.
They won Product of the Year at this Spring’s British Craft Awards 2018 and Clover are giving these packs away as a thank you to all the Simply Sewing readers and followers who voted for them. The nifty stash essentials come jumbo or mini sizes but we’re giving the mini versions away here. Each pack includes 50 clips.
5 ways swapping pins for clips can change your life!
- They’re a nifty alternative to pins – especially when working with vinyls, piles or heavy weight fabrics.
- Their small size works well with mini projects that require fiddly piecing – for example patchwork, doll clothes, or any project where you need to hold hold pieces together in tight sections.
- They’re handy for holding curves in place as you stitch.
- They’re easy to see on your work (and easy to find when dropped to the floor!).
- They’re a life saver if you’re sewing with lightweight or blackout fabrics where you don’t want to mark the fabric with pin pricks.
How to enter
It’s easy! Enter here for your chance to win before midnight on Wednesday 16th May. This giveaway is only open to UK entrants over the age of 16.