Oh, the weather outside is frightful…which gives us the perfect excuse to treat ourselves to some well-earned sewing time! This month, we’re adding the finishing touches to our festive table with handmade decs, stitching up an NYE-ready outfit, and making last-minute gifts. Here’s a peek inside issue 37…
While scrolling through sewing blogs and social media for stitching inspiration, you might have spotted the phrase ‘secret pyjamas’ – stylish daywear that’s as comfy as your PJs. Now it’s time to welcome the newest member of the secret pyjama club: our cover star, The Jenna Jumpsuit, in UK sizes 6-20 (US 4-18/EUR 34-48).
We’ll be wearing this hard-working number with heels for party season, and keeping it in our wardrobes for spring and summer too. Show us how you style yours with #simplysewingmag!
Also in issue 37:
- NYE dining accessories in wintery prints.
- Long-sleeved stripey tee.
- Patternless waterfall gilet for layering.
- Lace overlay party skirt.
- Pleated clutch bag.
- Vintage-inspired slippers.
- Modern wreath in pastel fabrics.
- Child’s skirt made from two fat quarters.
- Cat pencil case gift.
- Reindeer soft toys.
- Button detail cushion.
- Embellished tote bag.