Grab your sunnies, sunscreen and sandals (and your sewing machine!) – summer is here, and so is your new me-made capsule wardrobe. We’ve filled issue 43 with colourful makes for fun in the sun, from breezy dresses and easy-wear tops, to travel accessories and bright home updates – with 3 stylish patterns included!
You can order your copy here, and if you can’t wait for it to arrive, here’s a peek inside the issue… This issue’s cover star is The Eden Set, the ultimate easygoing summer style. The pattern includes a simple top and a gathered dress in sizes 6-20 (US 4-18/EUR 34-48), with sleeve and pocket details to mix and match – we’ll be making one for everyday of the week!
Share your sunny me-mades tagged #simplysewingmag – we’d love to see!
Also in issue 43:
- Stitch a set of travel accessories.
- Draft your own beach cover-up.
- Sew a luxe leather coin purse.
- Discover the colourful world of bag-maker Lisa Lam.
- Make a bright triangles quilt.
- Stitch a bee embroidery sampler.
- Pattern-hack a pair of chic culottes.
- Sew a denim floor cushion.
- Find out what’s on Lisa Comfort’s sewing list this month.
- Try blanket stitch and decorate a storage tray.
- Make a drinks cooler bag.
- Stitch a hanging plant holder.
- Sew a cute panda plushie.
- Learn how to sew with silk and make a scarf.
- Plan a creative getaway with our sewing holidays feature.