We’re counting down the hours until our jam-packed, festive-filled issue 23 of Simply Sewing magazine hits the shops this Thursday. If you’re a subscriber, you may have already got your advanced copy – lucky you, if not check our beautiful new coverstar – the ultimate party dress, aka the Katie dress. Katie is this issue’s free dressmaking pattern, and pattern no. 04 in our popular Cotton + Chalk collection. She’s the perfect way to sew a sophisticated party look this Autumn, with a feminine sweetheart neckline and two sleeve options! And Katie’s just the first of many reasons why we’re so excited to see our office copies of issue 23 arrive today. Also inside this issue, you’ll find…
- 8 quick & easy gifts to sew for Christmas
- Sew a clutch bag, jersey dress AND boxy jumper!
- Transform a tee with our lace collar tutorial
- Take our hand appliqué workshop
- Treat your pooch to our reversible dog coat
- Part 2 of Sew Over It’s Erin skirt sew along
- Make your own fabric baubles