Sew a sleeveless tee for your everyday wardrobe with The Drape Top sewing pattern, a versatile scoop neck detail tee made in cotton jersey for comfort and ease.
After months of living in chunky knits, we can’t wait to get our spring clothes out of storage – and add to our collection with some stylish new me-mades too, of course! First on our list is this issue’s Drape Top by Rosee Woodland, an update on a classic tee with an elegant self-faced cowl neck and simple silhouette. It’s a speedy make designed for stretch fabrics and can be sewn up on your sewing machine – so no overlocker required.
Now, excuse us while we head to the fabric shop to browse the jerseys – we’ve got spring sewing to do! Show us your spring style tagged #simplysewingmag
- Find your next me-made project in our pattern shop
- Have you got your hands one issue 40 of Simply Sewing magazine yet?
- Top up your sewing machine skills with our Skills Boost series.
The Drape Top
Top sewing pattern – only available with issue 40, Simply Sewing magazine
UK sizes 6-20, US 4-18 and EUR 34-48
You will need
- Fabric: 150cm (60in) width fabric x 1m (1yd) for all sizes
- Matching thread
Medium-weight cotton jersey with a moderate stretch and good drape.
- Start dressmaking with this easy pattern
- Work with stretch fabrics
- Sew a scoop neck
Get the pattern
Get the pattern free with issue 40 of Simply Sewing magazine in our online store.