We’re excited to share this exclusive Cami Top sewing pattern from Sew Over It. Learn to sew with silky fabrics like a pro this skills-boosting cami top sewing pattern.
- Browse the Sew Over It’s full collection of sewing patterns here.
- 12 Beginner sewing patterns to sew today
- 10 top tips for sewing with lightweight fabrics
The Silk Cami
This Cami top sewing pattern was available with issue 43, Simply Sewing magazine (now sold out) but you can still get the PDF pattern over in the Sew Over It pattern store.
UK sizes 6-20, US 4-18 and EUR 34-48
You will need
- Main fabric: 115cm (45in) width x 1.2-2.2m (11⁄3– 21⁄2yds), see size chart for length
- 140cm (55in) width x 1.2m (11/3yds), for all sizes
- Matching thread
Any soft, lightweight and drapey fabric such as silk, rayon, cotton lawn, crepe or crepe de chine.
- Work with lightweight fabrics
- Learn to sew French seams
- Add an all-in-one facing