We’re excited to share this exclusive Cami Top sewing pattern from Sew Over It. Learn to sew with silky fabrics like a pro this skills-boosting cami top sewing pattern.
- Browse the Sew Over It’s full collection of sewing patterns here.
- Get this pattern with issue 43 of Simply Sewing magazine
- 10 top tips for sewing with lightweight fabrics
The Silk Cami
Cami top sewing pattern: available with issue 43, Simply Sewing magazine
UK sizes 6-20, US 4-18 and EUR 34-48
You will need
- Main fabric: 115cm (45in) width x 1.2-2.2m (11⁄3– 21⁄2yds), see size chart for length
- 140cm (55in) width x 1.2m (11/3yds), for all sizes
- Matching thread
Any soft, lightweight and drapey fabric such as silk, rayon, cotton lawn, crepe or crepe de chine.
- Work with lightweight fabrics
- Learn to sew French seams
- Add an all-in-one facing
Get the pattern
Get the pattern free with issue 43 of Simply Sewing magazine in our online store.