With it’s loose-fit silhouette, Cotton + Chalk’s Waterfall Jacket is perfect for layering up with your favourite chunky knits. It’s designed for fleece fabrics that’ll keep you snug on chilly days, and with no closures, lining or finishing needed, it won’t take long to sew your new favourite coat!
The Waterfall Jacket sewing pattern for UK sizes 6-20 is the ideal pattern for those new to sewing outerwear, or for more experienced stitchers looking for a quick winter style fix.
With two pattern options to chose from, you can make your jacket to suit your style. Jacket A has an elegant shawl collar and cuffs, while Jacket B features a shawl collar with a hood. Both feature flattering princess seams and roomy faced pockets.
The Waterfall Jacket**SOLD OUT**
Issue 25, £6.99, Sizes: UK 6-20 (US 4-18/EUR 34-48)
- Sew an easy hood to give Jacket B a cosy finish
- Add roomy faced princess seam pockets
- Create an elegant shawl collar detail.
You will need
- Main fabric: Jacket A 2.1-2.8m (21⁄4-3yd) of 152cm (60in) width fabric (depending on size), or:
- Main fabric: Jacket B 2-2.8m (21⁄8-3yd) of 152cm (60in) width fabric (depending on size)
- Lining fabric (A & B): 0.6m (5⁄8yd) of 152cm (60in) width fabric
- Matching thread
Fleece, sweatshirt fleece and interlock. Designed for stretch knits with only 25% stretch across the grain. Pocket lining: tricot or cotton interlock.